Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Behavioral Interview questions: Communications

Communications is consdidered to be one of the top transferrable skills for any job seeker. No wonder behavioral interview quesitons many focus on communciations. As always, the best approach is to answer these with situational and contextual information. Here are some examples.


Tell me about a time when you had to present a proposal to a person in authority and were able to do this successfully.
Answer: When I worked for ABC inudstries, I was convinced we should seek outsourcing to devleop our instrucitonal systems supports. I wrote a detaile proposal which was accepted by the company

TeTell me about a situation where you had to be persuasive and sell your idea to someone else.
Describe for me a situation where you persuaded team members to do things your way. What was the effect?
Tell me about a time when you were tolerant of an opinion that was different from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment