These sample behavioral interview questions are so uncomfortable. They often ask about things that went wrong. See if you can anticipate these and reflect on the behaviors needed for the position you are interviewing for.
1. Tell me about of a time you where you had a particularly difficult customer and how you handled the situation.
2. Describe a situation where you didn't agree with a company policy and but then learned to work within that policy.
3. Tell me of an instance when you did not agree with instructions given to you by your manager. How did you handle the situation.
4. Tell me about a time when you had conflict with a co-worker and how you were able to resolve that conflict.
5. Tell me about an instance where you provided extraordinary service. What steps did you take to achieve this result.
6. Describe a time when you didn't understand how to complete a task and what you did to finish the work.
7. Tell us about a time when you had to use your creativity to solve a work problem
8. Tell me about an occasion when you did not feeling well or were not in the best spirits and then had to motivate yourself to work.
9. Describe for me when might have had a co-worker with a poor attitude and how you managed that situation.
10. Tell us of an instance when made a mistake with a customer and what you did to manage that situation.