Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Can you answer these 8 behavioral questions
Here is a new crop of behavioral interview questions that I plucked from a discussion forum. Some of them may look familiar, but others will annoy you.
1) What would do if you thought your team members were not willing to accept you?
2)Let's say your team mates are working diligently on a project, yet it is still not successful. What would you do?
3) What would do if you had a team leader that is inefficient?
4) Let's say you have a busy team leader who is unavailable most of the time and has no time to listen to you. You have made an error you need to correct. What would you do to solve the problem?
5) What is your greatest weakness? How do you plan to overcome it?
6. Describe three qualities in you that makes you suitable for our company and explain why you think that?
7. Identify three of your personal attributes that make you makes you suitable for our company. Explain why you think this?
8. Why should I hire you over person X??